are you documenting your child's precious moments in the best possible way you can?
- do you own a digital SLR camera and have never taken it off the auto setting?
- maybe you're frustrated that you keep missing what could be amazing shots of your kids when you do try to use manual?
- have you bought the camera because you dreamed of taking gorgeous images of your kids like you have seen online, but everything you've looked at seems too technical, too general or too theoretical?
do you just want to learn how to take fantastic portraits of your children with your DSLR camera, explained to you in a non-techy way?
A dear friend of mine recommended the course, and she had some great photos to share as evidence of what she had learned. Initially I joined because I really just wanted to be able to take some great photos of my kids before they grew up. Now though, I realize how important this course has been simply because I have done it for me - I haven't done anything just for me since before my daughter was born!Janine
New York, United States
Clare presents the information in a non-technical everyday way that you didn’t need to be a photographer to understand and grasp the elements that she teaches. Clare explains the use and benefits of light and the best way to harness this to get the “sparkle” in people’s eyes. She shows that you can get fantastic photos without having to do lots of editing. I learned more from Clare’s workshop than a previous $1,000 photography course I completed!Tammie Goulburn, Australia
A Complete Step-By-Step Guide!
Downloadable Worksheets, Checklists, Video, Audio & Transcripts!
- Transform your child photography, with natural smiles, tack-sharp images and beautiful light every time
- Gain confidence and feel in control so that photographing kids is fun and stress-free
Clare is the perfect teacher - knowledgeable, friendly, incredibly patient with a great sense of humour. I would highly recommend her workshops to anyone looking to learn how to use their camera on manual once and for all.Belinda, Sydney, Australia
Clare is full of great practical tips for improving photography that I hadn't heard before. She is so patient in explaining photography concepts and takes the time to answer all my questions. Because of this workshop I am now exploring new ways of using my camera. Thanks Clare for sharing your story and knowledge!Lara, Canberra, Australia
some common questions
my satisfaction guarantee
if after the first week of this course, you have submitted an image for review as well as your completed worksheets for the first 7 days lessons and you still feel that the course is not for you, then I am more than happy to offer you a refund on the course. I want you to learn how to finally take great photos of your kids and if you do the work, I truly believe you will love this course!